I can’t believe my baby is already a month old! Although time is going a bit quicker than I would like, I can’t even remember what my life was like before she was born. She has given Ryan and I a new meaning to our lives, and even though it isn’t easy, we wouldn’t change it for the world.
I made a short video that does my best to capture the past month of our lives. I have to admit, I copied this idea from my sister when Briggs was one month old, but I thought it was a much more exciting way of sharing these memories than simply posting photos. Hopefully Kinsie will also enjoy watching this someday!
What we’ve learned about Kinsie so far:
- She hated her car seat at first, but now falls asleep as soon as she gets in it.
- She sleeps better when swaddled tightly with a blanket.
- Music relaxes her.
- She’s tiny, but very strong.
- She LOVES to be held.
- She grunts in her sleep.
- She can hold her head up for 10-15 seconds at a time.
- She doesn’t like being naked.
- She loves her pacifier, but is often too lazy to suck on it to keep it in herself.
- She moans when she eats.
- She is very expressive with her face when she sleeps.
- She has her daddy’s eyes and her mommy’s lips.
- She doesn’t mind when the dogs lick her.
- She loves to make and copy faces with her mommy and daddy.
- She loves snuggling on her daddy’s chest.
- She is fascinated by lights.
- She is the most needy when her mommy has a lot to do.
- She has made her mommy and daddy experience a whole new kind of love.