My baby is two months old! I still can’t believe how quickly she is growing! She already has an awesome personality and she makes me laugh every day. She has already become such a beautiful, smiley, happy little girl. Every day she seems to be more interactive, and if it is possible, my love for her grows exponentially each day. Here is a little more about what we’ve learned about our daughter in the past month:
- She loves ceiling fans. She will stare and smile at them for long periods of time.
- She likes to look in the mirror.
- Her happy place is in her crib watching her mobile.
- Her favorite way to be held is snuggled close to our chest.
- She is always very happy in the morning and fussier at night.
- She recognizes faces and voices (she gets very happy when her daddy comes home!)
- She takes shots like a champ (even though her mommy can’t handle it when she gets them)
- She will eat from a bottle.
- She can hold her head completely upright for 30 seconds or more.
- She sleeps up to 6 hours at a time at night.
- She likes to be read to (The teacher in me is grateful for that!)
- She can almost roll herself from her tummy to her back.
- She never stops moving…even while sleeping.
We are so in love with our little angel. She has brought so much joy to our lives!