I can’t believe that my sweet Kinsie is three months old. She has officially graduated from “newborn” status and has entered “infant” status. It is incredible how much she has grown physically and developmentally. Every single day she is developing more and more of her own little personality and I love every part of it! Ryan has been home with us for the past couple of weeks for Christmas break, and we have had so much fun watching the new things she does every day. I am trying to soak up every second of our time together because very soon, Ryan will be back in Muncie, and I will be back at work. Not quite ready to leave her yet, but I know it will be good for both of us!
Here are some new things we’ve learned about our little 3 month old:
- She is really into grabbing things.
- She can roll from her tummy to her back.
- She is in constant motion.
- She talks and coos all the time.
- She doesn’t like to go to sleep and often fights taking naps.
- She loves Christmas lights.
- She likes to hug something when she sleeps (we usually roll up a burp cloth for her to hug).
- She sleeps 7-8 hour stretches at night.
- She loves sitting in her Bumbo seat.
- She likes sucking on her hands.
- She always tries to sneak watching TV even though we don’t let her.
- We’re pretty sure she’s in the early stages of teething.
- She’s finally on somewhat of a routine.
- She sleeps in her own room.
- She loves fish and aquariums.
- She loves looking around and observing everything around her.