It is absolutely amazing to see how much our little girl grows every single day. She is developing a personality that Ryan and I are just completely in love with. She makes us laugh constantly and her smiles alone make it worth getting up every day. She is seriously such a happy little girl, which makes me a very happy mama. It is very obvious that she already enjoys learning, which her teacher mom and med student dad definitely appreciate! With this horrible weather we’ve had, we obviously can’t go outside much, and she gets bored with our house and her own stuff, so we’ve been taking her on little trips like to Orange Leaf, or Dick’s Sporting Goods. She loves going to new places and looking at everything she possibly can. She is so curious and always seems to be trying to find something to get her hands on. I have a feeling she will be quite the mischievous toddler! We are falling more and more in love with our sweet Kinsie Kay every single day, and I can’t believe we made such an amazing little person!
This last month has brought a lot of fun new habits and personality quirks from our love bug. Here is what she is up to at five months old…
- She likes to touch faces.
- She has experienced her first stomach flu and passed it to mommy and daddy.
- She is very curious and wants to see and touch everything.
- She is becoming interested in food that she sees and will be trying solid foods very soon.
- She smiles when she meets new people.
- She is a pro at leg lifts.
- She seems to really like giraffes.
- She could watch her cousin Briggs play all day long.
- She loves to hang out with her cousin Kerigan.
- She still loves fish, but isn’t satisfied just looking at the aquarium anymore, but now tries to find a way inside.
- She wants to grab EVERYTHING.
- She has discovered her voice and likes to test her vocal ranges constantly.
- She likes to pet her dog Addie.
- She thinks daddy is hilarious.
Her 5 month photo shoot definitely reflects her personality!
Just hanging out in the reading corner in mom’s classroom
Getting all her fishing gear for this summer!
One thought on “Adventures with our FIVE month old!”
So cute! Love all the pictures.