Our sweet baby is 6 months old! In one way I feel like time has flown by, but on the other hand, I don’t remember what life was like before she was here. Every day, she continues to amaze us with her awesome little personality. We could not be more in love with our sweet girl!
Here an update on our little 6-month-old:
- She now has 2 teeth (which both popped out within the same week).
- She loves to watch birds.
- She can roll from her back to her belly (and does so constantly).
- She can’t crawl yet, but she can pivot in circles and scoot backwards.
- She like to sleep on her side.
- She is doing great with solid foods – so far she’s tried rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, sweet potatoes, apples and carrots.
- She makes yummy noises when she eats solids.
- She is always discovering new noises to make with her mouth.
- She has had a few moments of separation anxiety – yikes!
- We wouldn’t be surprised if she started crawling very soon.
There are so many beautiful moments to share from the past 6 months with our little bug, so I figured the most efficient way to do that was through a video. Enjoy!