Our baby girl is 3/4 of a year old! Where has the time gone? Miss Kinsie Kay is as spunky and rambunctious as ever! I have been on summer break for over 2 weeks now, and I have loved every second of my time with her. Of course, she gets bored if we just hang around the house, so I try to take her on a few adventures a day. She enjoys any little trip whether it be the grocery store or the park or zoo. She is loving sleeping in and spending time with her mommy all day (at least I hope!) She is as happy as can be and is constantly smiling, babbling, and on the move!
At 9 months old….
- She can army crawl like a beast.
- She still only has 2 teeth, but has 4 more that are close to popping through.
- She rolls, scoots and sits up in her crib whenever we put her down to sleep.
- She likes to crawl up into our laps when playing on the floor.
- She likes to beat on things like a drum (perhaps this is the influence of Uncle Nate?)
- She loves to grunt, groan, roar, and make all kinds of other “monster” noises.
- Her happy place is in the pool.
- She looks just like mommy as a baby.
- She likes taking “big girl” stroller rides (without the car seat).
- She is the best shopping buddy and loves to sit in the shopping cart.
- She’s the best model for when mommy practices her photography.
- She is constantly moving and squirming and is surprisingly strong…which makes her mom and dad feel like they are wrestling an alligator all day!
Having fun during our photo shoot
Beautiful girl – her eyes are looking more and more like daddy’s!
We just can’t get enough of this little ball of sunshine!