We are on to Month #2 for our boy Brax! He has made a lot of progress in the last month, and he is starting to develop his little personality. Kinsie is still in love with him and we are all pretty well acclimated to being a family of four.
Brax’s 2 Month Stats:
- He weights 10 lbs, 12 oz. (25th percentile) and is 23.75 inches long (80th percentile).
- His reflux is doing much better. He still spits up A LOT…but isn’t crying all day and night due to stomach pain anymore.
- He had his first social smile at 5 weeks old and now he smiles all the time!
- He loves to watch Kinsie play.
- He recognizes voices…especially mine, Ryan’s and Kinsie’s.
- It is still hit or miss on when he has good nights. He usually goes about 4-5 hours in between feedings at night, but sometimes he likes to stay awake for those 4 or 5 hours. Those nights are not fun.
- He loves attention. He is very happy if someone just sits and talks to him.
- He loves stroller rides.
- His favorite color is green according to Kinsie.
- He is starting to discover his voice by cooing all the time.
- He loves looking at lights and ceiling fans.
- He takes his best naps outside.
Kinsie “helping” take Brax’s pictures
They are pretty tight.
Happy 2 months my sweet boy!
One thought on “Two Months of Brax”
So so sweet. Thanks for sharing. Gram Sue