Our boy Brax is 3 months old! He is changing so much right before our eyes and we love learning more about him every day. He is turning into such a sweet and happy little boy, and he brings so much joy to all of our lives!
Brax is now getting to spend more time with my mom, Ryan’s mom, and Ryan’s aunt because Mama had to go back to work last week. He is doing wonderful with the transition from being with me all the time to being watched by other people. He and I both need our snuggles together when I get home though. I am doing better with the transition than I thought I would too! I definitely miss my babies during the work day, but it is good for me to have a break and get a chance to miss them too.
Here are some updates on our boy…
- He almost weighs 12 lbs.
- He isn’t spitting up as consistently. He will have a couple days in a row where he doesn’t spit up much, then a day where he spits up EVERYTHING.
- He sleeps better with music playing.
- He loves lots of stimulation and doesn’t want to miss any of it.
- He is sleeping about 7-8 hour stretches at night.
- He loves to suck on his hands.
- He enjoyed his first swimming experience.
- He is on a good feeding and napping schedule.
- He is currently a mama’s boy. He loves staring at me and will sometimes cry when I leave the room.
- He is such a smiley little boy.
Our growing boy! Love him to pieces.