Our sweet boy is 4 months old! He is growing before our eyes and I completely fall in love with him more every day. He is such a happy little boy, and we all just can’t get enough of him. It’s true what they say about the special bond between a little boy and his mama. He completely has my heart! Of course that doesn’t mean there isn’t enough of my heart to share with my Kinsie Kay as well!
Brax at 4 months…
- He weighs 13 lbs. (10th percentile) and is 24.75 inches long (40th percentile).
- He can roll from his stomach to his back, and is close to being able to roll from his back to his stomach.
- He sleeps through the night (most of the time!)
- He is still quite a spitter…he goes through about 10 bibs and 5 outfits a day because he spits up all over everything.
- He has a crazy little bobble head. He never wants to rest his head, he wants to hold it up the best he can and look around at everything. He is getting more head control each day.
- He is SO happy and smiley. He has his fussy moments, but overall, he is as happy as can be!
- He has started to giggle out loud. It completely melts me.
- He loves watching Kinsie and thinks she is hilarious.
As you can see, we all are in love with this little boy!