Our boy Brax is 5 months old now! I feel like this month he is really seeming less like a newborn and more like a baby. His little personality is really shining through, and he is becoming much more interactive with us (Kinsie is loving it!)
Updates at 5 months:
- Brax is discovering his voice by squealing and squawking all day long.
- He is starting to have a more consistent bedtime and is (usually) sleeping through the night very well.
- He still spits up all the time. He doesn’t seem bothered by it though!
- He is possibly teething. We haven’t felt any teeth pop through yet, but he is slobbering everywhere and chewing on things like there’s no tomorrow.
- He is starting to get distracted while eating…therefore, he and I usually have to go in another room for his meals (this is a bit harder to do if its just me and the kids!)
- He is rolling from his back to his belly ALL THE TIME. As soon as we lay him on his back, he flips within seconds.
- He loves it when Kinsie talks to him and he laughs at everything she does.
- He has had his first solid foods. So far he has tried pears and peaches and he loves them both. Kinsie loves feeding him his baby food!
- He is now sleeping in his crib exclusively.
- He enjoys his Baby Einstein bouncer.
I wonder how long they will love on each other like this!
Happy 5 months, my sweet boy!