My little man is 7 months old! Now I feel like the months are really flying by because we are so busy. Some days I think that I still have a newborn baby, then I look at him and am quickly reminded how big he is! Our little guy is growing right before our very eyes but we are all loving every minute of it!
Kinsie and Brax are becoming the best of friends. Don’t get me wrong, they have always been tight…but now he is so much more interactive and Kinsie loves that. They adore each other and already have their own little language. I absolutely love their relationship!
Our boy Brax at 7 months…
- He is army crawling like a beast. He is all over the place and can get somewhere fast if he is on a mission.
- He has 2 teeth.
- He weighs approximately 17 pounds.
- He is finally sleeping through the night again.
- Trying to change his diaper or clothes is like a wrestling match. I have to pin down all his limbs in order to win.
- He loves bath time.
- His favorite things to put in his mouth are his feet, Kinsie’s hair, and the jingle bell that he got from Santa on the Polar Express.
- He is still SO smiley and giggly.
We are loving every day with our beautiful babies. We are SO blessed!