Another month has gone by and our little boy is 8 months old now! When I was pregnant with him, he was a crazy little guy, constantly kicking and flipping around. I knew then that I was not going to have a mellow baby, and this has stood to be quite true! Our crazy little guy’s personality is shining so brightly every day, and he brings so much sunshine to our lives!
Kinsie and Brax’s relationship is continuing to grow every day. She loves making him laugh and cheering him on with everything he does. He interacts so much with her and she loves it. I still have to tell her from time to time to give him some space because she always wants to be right by him touching and hugging him. Now that he is moving around and crawling more, Kinsie is really being challenged on the concept on sharing her toys with him. They will both be playing on the floor and he always wants to play with whatever she has…and she is not always ok with that. She liked it better when she had control over what to share with him by handing him toys and him not being able to move around to get something different. She is learning quickly though that unless it is something not safe for him, they have to share toys!
Kinsie “helping” take Brax’s pictures. She always puts on a headband and makes funny faces to make him smile. Then she climbs up in the chair to get her picture with him!
Here are some updates on our boy at 8 months…
- He can hold his own bottle.
- He is still as spitty as ever…and still doesn’t seem to mind it.
- He is not only army crawling now…but real crawling.
- He is starting to pull up on things.
- He always wants to play with what he shouldn’t have. For example, he will be surrounded by toys, but all he wants is the remote control.
- He is a major Mama’s boy right now. Don’t get me wrong…I’m flattered. But it is EXHAUSTING. And it is not enough to just have me in the room, he wants me holding him. When I sit next to him to play on the ground, he crawls up into my lap. Again, I love it, but it exhausts me!
- He is very ticklish.
- He has had his first trip on an airplane and did great.
- He met Mickey Mouse and loved him.
- He still has just 2 teeth.
Proud of his finally somewhat chunky legs!
Happy 8 Months, my sweet boy!
One thought on “Our 8 Month Crazy Man”
great looking kids. So glad you are keeping us up to date on their progress. We truly appreciate it.
I would not let his great grandmother see the picture of his “chunky” legs. She will want to put him on a diet. Love all of you and hope you continue to keep us up to date. Aunt Wanda & Uncle Larry