Holy cow…my little boy is going to be a year old in only 2 months!! My goodness though…he is such an awesome kid. He never stops moving, he is constantly getting into things that he’s not supposed to, he exhausts me beyond explanation, but he is absolutely the BEST thing that has ever happened to us.
Here is the breakdown of our Braxy boy at 10 months old…
- His eyes are starting to turn brown(ish).
- He can walk by himself with his walking toy.
- He has 4 new teeth!
- He is an eating machine. He LOVES table food…scrambled eggs, pears, crackers, waffles…you name it, he loves it.
- He is starting to enjoy being read to, rather than just trying to escape or eat the book.
- He HATES being contained. While in his high chair or car seat, he tries to bust out like the Hulk.
- He is starting to use a sippy cup.
- His spitting up is continuing to improve, and he is officially off of his acid reflux medication…yay!
- He just switched to a convertible car seat.
- He loves standing at the front door and greeting everyone as they come in.
- His favorite things to play with right now are coasters and the magnet letters on the fridge.
Kinsie continues to be tested as Brax becomes bigger and more mobile. He always tries to grab whatever she is playing with, and he loves to get a handful of her hair! She is still learning how to treat (and not treat) her brother…and some days are better than others (being stuck in the house all day certainly doesn’t help!). Regardless, Kinsie is still one of Brax’s favorite people! He still thinks she is hilarious, and she still loves entertaining him and loving on him every chance she gets!
Ok my baby…you can slow down on growing any day now!