How is my little boy almost one? I know I sound so cliche right now but it is going so fast! I feel like he was a newborn yesterday…yet I don’t remember what life was like before he was born. He has wiggled his way perfectly into our little family and adds the perfect touch to us. He is so stinking cute and happy and he melts my heart every single day. I wish I could attach a permanent GoPro camera to him so I could record everything he does, because everything he does is so cute! He has brought so much joy to our family and I am so grateful to God for letting this incredible little boy be mine.
Here is an update on our Braxy boy at 11 months…
- He is done with baby food. He eats just table food now. He is an eating MACHINE. He loves food. Any food. All food. We have yet to find a food that he doesn’t like. He tends to like meat and grains the most. Some of his favorites include avocados, Cheerios, and hot dogs.
- He can throw a ball. Playing catch is his favorite activity!
- He has 6 teeth.
- He waves ALL the time. It is the CUTEST thing EVER. He waves to anyone and everyone!
- He is a Daddy’s boy lately. He still loves Mama, but he gravitates more toward Daddy and always wants him to hold him.
- He loves to try to bite people. He thinks it is hilarious.
- He can say Dada and Mama…and we THINK he recognizes us with those words.
- He still thinks Kinsie is hilarious. If she laughs, he laughs. She tackles and squeezes him all the time and usually he loves it.
- He doesn’t understand the word “no” yet…we are working on it.
- Although he doesn’t know what “no” means, he always shakes his head no!
- He can stand by himself for a few seconds.
- We call him “Stitch” (from the movie Lilo and Stitch) because all he wants to do is destroy everything!
- He LOVES to be outside.
Kinsie loves entertaining her brother!
Happy 11 months, Brax! Next update you will be ONE!