I know I say this every time, but it is amazing how much Kinsie has developed in just a month’s time. She has become a WILD CHILD! She has such a rambunctious personality and she is constantly moving and talking. This girl is so much fun to be around. Even strangers can’t help but smile at her little happy face! Now that we are finally having pretty consistent warm weather, she has gotten to do more than just play inside…like go to the zoo and go swimming in Grandma’s pool. She is definitely an outdoorsy girl and loves to look at and explore everything she possibly can. Ryan and I fall more in love with our girl every day and are having so much fun watching her grow.
At 8 months old…
- She already gets into everything.
- She loves playing peek-a-boo.
- She gets bored with a toy quickly and needs to move on to something else.
- She pivots and barrel rolls to get where she wants to go.
- She is in the process of learning to crawl…just hasn’t perfected the motion yet.
- She is very fiesty and will try to escape any type of confinement.
- She loves to swim in the pool and blow bubbles in the water.
- She is very quick at grabbing things, like her daddy’s glasses.
- She and her cousin Briggs love to read books together and laugh at each other.
- She and her cousin Kerigan like to grab each other’s toys, pacifiers, hands and toes.
- She is happy even when she is sick.
- She is obsessed with tags of any kind.
- She is still fascinated by animals.
- She LOVES being outside.
Loving her visit to the zoo
Our happy girl