Our sweet girl is 4 months old today! We have had her for 1/3 of a year…unbelievable! I honestly don’t remember what life was like before this angel came into our lives. She has brought us so much joy in these past 4 months, and I can’t wait to continue our adventure with her. She is such a beautiful, happy little girl with a smile that lights up the room. She loves interacting with people and seeing everything that she possibly can. Especially now that I am back at work, I cherish every second I have with her. Once you have a child, you appreciate the smaller things in life, like sitting at home on a Friday night with your husband, your baby and your two dogs watching Duck Dynasty and drinking root beer floats. That is our life now, and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
Today is also a special day because it is the one year anniversary of when I found out I was pregnant with our sweet baby. This will always be one of the most exciting and joyous moments of my life. I loved every second of being pregnant with her, but I love it even more now that she is here with us, bringing us a kind of happiness that just can’t be described!
One year ago today
Here is what our girl is up to these days at 4 months old…
- She is sleeping 9-10 hours at night
- She smiles with her tongue out
- She loves the song “Eidelweiss,” from the Sound of Music
- She likes to kick and splash in the bathtub
- She notices and smiles at the dogs
- She will giggle and squeal when tickled
- She still has blue eyes
- She can roll both left and right from her tummy to her back
- She is VERY talkative
- She has extremely strong legs
- She is showing all the signs of teething but hasn’t popped any from her gums yet
- She is really into grabbing her feet
- She smiles with her eyes
One thought on “Four Months of Sunshine”
She has the BEST smile!